What is it?
Autodesk® Basic Support is included as a benefit of Autodesk Subscription. It is designed for customers who need a minimal level of product support.
The short of it
- Access to expedited community forum support. Forum posts are automatically escalated to the Autodesk product support team if the community does not respond to the question within 24 hours. If you do not mark an issue as solved, Autodesk will contact you
- Access for authorized persons to one-to-one Autodesk support for issues requiring privacy
- Access to Autodesk online support, including a knowledge base with help documents, tutorials, training videos, and an extensive collection of Autodesk technical solutions and community support forum threads
How do I purchase it?
Autodesk Basic Support is a benefit of Subscription. If you’re not a Subscription customer, you can purchase Subscription for most Autodesk software products—up to 364 days after purchasing the license—as long as the version you have is the current version of the product. If you don't currently own Autodesk software, you can purchase products and Subscription by contacting your Autodesk Authorized Reseller, sales representative, or through our online store.
Locate a Reseller
Autodesk Basic Support is available for all products except:
- Autodesk Alias products
- Autodesk DirectConnect for UGN X
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk Motion Builder
- Autodesk Showcase Professional
- Autodesk Simulation CFD products
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Autodesk Softimage products
- Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited
- mental ray Standalone