Create Presentations from CAD Files
Create compelling, presentation-ready graphics created directly from your DWG™ and DWF™ files. Autodesk® Impression design presentation software is easy to use, saves you time, and recognizes data from your CAD files. Full licenses of Autodesk Impression 3 are available as an exclusive benefit of the Autodesk® Subscription program for certain AutoCAD®, Inventor®, and Revit® software products. See the full list of products for which an Impression license is available or download a trial.
- CAD compatible—Opens any DWG or DWF file and understands CAD data, such as blocks, layers, and hatches.
- Familiar user interface—Similar layer palette and toolbar of other Autodesk software.
- Prebuilt styles and blocks—Quickly create presentation graphics from your CAD files. Add entourage assets—like cars, trees, and people—with the included block libraries.
- Customize and save styles—Share saved style libraries.
- Block substitution—Quickly replace DWG block references with stylized blocks.
- Import revised CAD geometry—Easily update a rendered image.
- Share your work—Save as DWF files, viewable with Autodesk® Design Review software, or in other file formats, including PSD, EPS, PDF, as well as PNG, JPG, and BMP.
View Autodesk Impression Demo Video