There are two options to purchase Autodesk Green Building Studio: either as a subscription entitlement to qualifying Autodesk products and suites; or as a standalone web service.
Option 1: Purchase subscription with a qualifying Autodesk product
Customers who add subscription to Autodesk® Ecotect Analysis®, Revit Suites, or other qualifying products and suites, can access whole building energy analysis capabilities via the web-based technology provided by Autodesk Green Building Studio®. Contact your reseller for information on the current qualifying products www.autodesk.com/reseller.
- Ask your reseller to add subscription to your qualifying product purchase.
- When your reseller completes your order be sure it includes subscription--one of the subscription center benefits is an entitlement to Green Building Studio for the duration of your subscription contract.
- The contract manager will be assigned the role of the Green Building Studio administrator.
- The role can be assigned to a software coordinator during the order process by designating that person on the order.
- The administrator's role includes managing users, and inviting users to access projects and project templates.
- Your account is ready to create projects and add users if you have purchased more than one seat. You will be directed to the Autodesk Subscription Center to invite users to the qualifying product under the contract administration tab.
Renew Green Building Studio as a subscription benefit
You will receive an email from Autodesk Subscription Center notifying you of your subscription end date and the process to renew.
Option 2: Purchase Green Building Studio as a Standalone Web Service
To subscribe to Green Building Studio as a stand-alone web service, follow these steps. (If you already have a Green Building Studio user name and password, skip to step 3.)
- Complete the Autodesk Green Building Studio registration form. (Make note of the user name and password you choose at registration. You’ll need these to log in to the service later.)
- You will receive an email containing the URL of the Green Building Studio web service login page.
- Log in to the Green Building Studio web service using the user name and password you created at registration.
- To purchase via the e-store, click on the red exclamation on the “My Account” tab.
- Select the single or 10-user subscription. The information you entered at the time of registration will appear. Verify the information and make needed changes.
- Select “Add to cart” Verify your order quantity, enter a valid credit card or select “check” enter billing information, review and finalize your order. For payment by check, print your invoice to send with your payment. If you exit before buying your subscription, the next time you log in to your Green Building Studio account you will see a reminder that you have an item in your cart. You have the option to cancel the purchase or go to the cart and complete your transaction.
Free 30-Day Limited Trial
New customers can take advantage of a free 30-day limited trial to run up to two projects. The web service will monitor your subscription and let you know when your trial will expire; at that time you can purchase online or contract a reseller.