Sustainable Building Design Software
Autodesk® Ecotect® Analysis sustainable design analysis software is a comprehensive concept-to-detail sustainable building design tool. Ecotect Analysis offers a wide range of simulation and building energy analysis functionality that can improve performance of existing buildings and new building designs. Online energy, water, and carbon-emission analysis capabilities integrate with tools that enable you to visualize and simulate a building's performance within the context of its environment.
- Whole-building energy analysis—Calculate total energy use and carbon emissions of your building model on an annual, monthly, daily, and hourly basis, using a global database of weather information.
- Thermal performance—Calculate heating and cooling loads for models and analyze effects of occupancy, internal gains, infiltration, and equipment.
- Water usage and cost evaluation—Estimate water use inside and outside the building.
- Solar radiation—Visualize incident solar radiation on windows and surfaces, over any period.
- Daylighting—Calculate daylight factors and illuminance levels at any point in the model.
- Shadows and reflections—Display the sun’s position and path relative to the model at any date, time, and location.