Accelerate your design reviews on your desktop with Autodesk® Design Review software. It’s the free*, all-digital way to view, mark up, print, and track changes to Autodesk 2D and 3D files—without the original design software. Work with a wide variety of file formats, including DWF™ and DWFx, DWG™ and DXF™ (requires installation of free DWG TrueView™ software) and Adobe PDF, as well as several image file types including .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .pcx, .pct, .png, .rlc, .tga, .tif, .mil, .cal, and more.
- Increase efficiency—Use intuitive tools to measure, mark up, and review 2D and 3D designs on the desktop
- Enhance communication—Share changes with your extended team and stakeholders—even if they don’t have the original design software
- Reduce costs—Eliminate paper and avoid misunderstandings
- Improved performance—Take advantage of enhanced features and tools for DWF Viewer and Volo View users
- View—Open and view high-resolution drawings, maps, and models
- Measure—Measure parts, areas, surfaces, and dimensions for more accurate communication
- Mark up and annotate—Add comments, information, and suggestions for design changes to 2D and 3D files
- Track and import changes—Manage, track, and round-trip changes into the original design software to complete the review cycle
- Print—Experience the same print fidelity as the original design software
*Free products subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that accompanies download of the software.