Extend AutoCAD to Web & Mobile Devices
The free Autodesk® AutoCAD® 360 web and mobile application—formerly called AutoCAD WS—lets you view, edit, and share CAD drawings through a web browser or mobile device. Now you have the freedom to work virtually anywhere and with almost anyone. Store AutoCAD drawings and project files in an easy-to-access online workspace. View and edit your drawings online or on your mobile device. Share and collaborate easily with others; there’s no software required, and it’s free*.
Sign Up or Log Into Your Free AutoCAD 360 Account Now
- Online DWG viewer—Access your AutoCAD drawings from anywhere. All you need is a web browser.
- Web-based CAD—Edit drawings online using many familiar and intuitive drawing and editing tools.
- CAD for mobile devices—Work on AutoCAD drawings directly from your Apple® iPad™, iPhone®, or Google Android™ device.
- No software required—Invite team members to review and edit DWG drawings online.
- Collaborate in real time—Conduct online design reviews with participants in multiple locations.
- Track and manage changes—Record changes to drawings for version control and auditing.
- Edit Offline—Work with your DWG files offline from your mobile device.
Watch AutoCAD 360 Videos on Our YouTube Channel
Join the Conversation on Our AutoCAD 360 Facebook Page
*Free products and services are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license and services agreement that accompanies them.