Unable to install Autodesk Network License Manager to custom location
When installing the Autodesk Network License Manager (FLEXlm™), you selected the Configure option and specified a custom installation location. However, the License Manager was installed to the default path, C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager, anyway.
This issue may occur if the default Setup wizard is used to install the License Manager. To correct this behavior, follow these steps:
- Click Start menu (Windows) > Settings > Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Uninstall the Autodesk Network License Manager.
- Insert the Autodesk product disk
- Close the Setup wizard when it appears.
- On the Autodesk product desk, browse to and run the following file:
- Follow the instructions in the Installation wizard and modify the installation directory, as desired.