Unable to install Autodesk Network License Activation Utility to custom location
When installing the Autodesk Network License Activation Utility (NLA), you selected the Configure option and specified a custom installation location. However, the utility was installed to the default path, C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\Network License Activation Utility, anyway.
This issue may occur if the default Setup wizard is used to install the Autodesk Network License Activation Utility. To correct this behavior, follow these steps:
- Click Start menu (Windows) > Settings > Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Uninstall the Autodesk Network License Activation Utility.
- Insert the Autodesk product disk.
- Close the setup wizard when it appears.
- On the Autodesk product disk, browse to and run the following file:
- Follow the instructions in the Installation wizard and modify the installation directory, as desired.