Updated Help Files (Czech only)
There were some issues in the Command Reference Help for Czech AutoCAD 2006 (problems with commands and system variables). Autodesk decided to review the Command Reference component and make the necessary fixes. Due to the way the help is structured, all main AutoCAD components and one ADT help file needed to be regenerated.
The following is a list of updated components:
- Command Reference (ACAD_ACR.chm)
- User’s Guide (ACAD_AUG.chm)
- Driver and Peripheral Guide (ACAD_DPG.chm)
- Customization Guide (ACAD_ACG.chm)
- Active Assistance (ACAD_assist.chm)
- What’s This (ACADCTXT.HLP)
- AutoCAD Umbrella (acad162.chm)
- Architectural Desktop Umbrella (adt2006.chm)
In order to install the updated help files, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Copy all the updated Help files referenced above to the Help folder in your install directory, overwriting the existing Czech Help files.
Unless modified a typical installation of the Help folder woud be on the following path: C:\Program Files\Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2006\Help
Once this process is complete you will be able to access the updated Help components from within Architectural Desktop 2006.