AutoCAD® freezes during startup
In some cases, AutoCAD®-based products on isolated networks freeze when they are launched. This issue usually occurs after the AutoCAD screen has been painted, but before any tool palettes are displayed.
To correct this issue, you will need to edit your Internet Options.
Note: Carrying out the procedure below on a computer that is not isolated from the Internet could pose a security risk.
Follow these steps:
- Click Start menu (Windows) > Settings > Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
- On the Advanced tab, under Settings, locate the Security section.
- Under Security, clear the Publisher's Certificate Revocation check box.
- Click Apply, and then click OK
- Restart your computer, and then run the application.