Autodesk® Building Electrical Support Assistance
Support is at Your Fingertips
Have questions like these crossed your mind while using Autodesk® Building Electrical software?
- How can I control the appearance of wiring?
- Are there any required layer keys for Autodesk Building Electrical objects?
- Can I remove trailing zeros from a duct size description?
You can find the answers to these and over 1,700 other questions about
Autodesk Building Electrical 2, Autodesk® Architectural Desktop 3.3, and AutoCAD® 2002
software in Autodesk Building Electrical 2 Support
And it's easy to use! Just click the Support Assistance option on the Help menu
in Autodesk Building Electrical 2 software. Be sure to check out "Getting the Most
from Support Assistance" so you can use the best approach to find what you
are looking for.
In Autodesk Building Electrical 2 Support Assistance, you'll find
- over 1,700 solutions written by Autodesk Product Support
Analysts in response to questions from Autodesk Building Electrical, Autodesk
Architectural Desktop 3.3, and AutoCAD 2002 software users
- a page dedicated to the solutions we think you will
find most helpful (click the What's Hot link inside Support Assistance)
- solutions written in anticipation of questions you might have
when installing Autodesk Building Electrical 2 software
- links to other Autodesk support resources, in case
you can't find the answer you're looking for inside Support Assistance
Autodesk Product Support Analysts write new solutions every week, so bookmark this page to check frequently for updates to Autodesk Building Electrical 2 Support Assistance.
To download the latest edition of Autodesk Building Electrical 2 Support Assistance:
- Download the bldgelec_sa.chm file.
- Save the CHM file in the Autodesk Building Electrical 2 Help folder.
- Click Yes to overwrite the bldgelec_sa.chm file.