AutoCAD® Mechanical 6 Support Assistance
Support is at Your Fingertips
Have questions like these crossed your mind while using AutoCAD® Mechanical software?
- How do I change the color of the hole chart?
- Can I add custom columns to the standard parts database?
- Why do I get an error message when I use the AMCONFIG command?
You can find the answers to these and over a thousand other
questions about AutoCAD® Mechanical 6 software in AutoCAD Mechanical 6 Support Assistance.
easy to use! Just choose the Support Assistance option from the Help menu
in AutoCAD Mechanical 6 software. Be sure to check out "Getting the Most
from Support Assistance" so you can use the best approach to find what you
are looking for.
In AutoCAD Mechanical 6 Support Assistance, you'll find
- over 1,100 solutions written by Autodesk Product
Support technicians in response to questions from AutoCAD users
- 70 solutions written specifically for AutoCAD Mechanical 6 users
- a page dedicated to the solutions you will find most helpful (click the
What's Hot link inside Support Assistance)
- solutions written in anticipation of questions you might have when installing
AutoCAD Mechanical 6 software
- links to other Autodesk Support resources, in case you can't find the
answer you're looking for inside Support Assistance
Autodesk Product Support technicians write new solutions every week, so bookmark this page to check frequently for updates.
To download the latest edition of AutoCAD Mechanical 6 Support Assistance:
- Download the mech_asa.chm file.
- Save the CHM file in the AutoCAD Mechanical 6 Help folder.
- Choose Yes to overwrite the mech_asa.chm file.