Autodesk® Map 5 Support Assistance
Support is at Your Fingertips
Have questions like these crossed your mind while using Autodesk® Map software?
- How do I map SDF data as object data?
- Can I install Autodesk Map 5 on the same computer as AutoCAD® Map 2000i Release 4.5?
- What does this error message mean--The following standards files are missing: Filename.dws?
You can find the answers to these and over a thousand other questions about Autodesk® Map 5 software in Autodesk Map 5 Support Assistance.
And it's easy to use! Just choose the Support Assistance option from the Help menu in Autodesk Map 5 software. Be sure to check out "Getting the Most from Support Assistance" so you can use the best approach to find what you are looking for.
In Autodesk Map 5 Support Assistance, you'll find
- over 1,100 solutions written by Autodesk Product Support technicians in response to questions from AutoCAD users
- 50 solutions written specifically for Autodesk Map users
- a page dedicated to the solutions you will find most helpful (click the What's Hot link inside Support Assistance)
- solutions written in anticipation of questions you might have when installing Autodesk Map 5 software
- links to other Autodesk Support resources, in case you can't find the answer you're looking for inside Support Assistance
Autodesk Product Support technicians write new solutions every week, so bookmark this page to check frequently for updates.
To download the latest edition of Autodesk Map 5 Support Assistance:
- Download the Map_5_SA.zip file.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file into the Autodesk Map 5 Help folder.
- Choose Yes to overwrite the existing map_asa.chm and map_asa.lim files.
You can also download Support Assistance for other Autodesk products.