AutoCAD® 2002 Support Assistance
Download the Newest Edition of AutoCAD 2002 Support Assistance
This update includes over 225 new solutions!
Have questions like these crossed your mind while using AutoCADÂ® software?
- Is there a fast way to redefine multiple blocks in a drawing?
- Can I open a Web browser from AutoCAD?
- What does this error message mean--Selected solid does not have multiple lumps?
You can find the answers to these and over 1,750 other questions about AutoCAD 2002 software in AutoCAD 2002 Support Assistance.
And it's easy to use! Just click Support Assistance on the Help menu in AutoCAD 2002 software. Be sure to check out "Getting the Most from Support Assistance" so you can use the best approach to find what you are looking for.
In AutoCAD 2002 Support Assistance, you'll find
- over 1,750 solutions written by Autodesk Product Support Analysts in response to questions from AutoCAD users
- a page dedicated to the solutions we think you will find most helpful (click the What's Hot link inside Support Assistance)
- solutions written in anticipation of questions you might have when installing AutoCAD 2002
- links to other Autodesk support resources, in case you can't find the information you need inside Support Assistance
Autodesk Product Support Analysts write new solutions every week, so bookmark this page to check frequently for updates.
To install the newest edition of AutoCAD 2002 Support Assistance:
- Download the AutoCAD2002SA_Updt3.exe file to your hard drive.
- After you download the file, double-click the EXE file. It will unzip in a folder named Extracted_AutoCAD2002SA_Updt3, a subfolder of the folder into which you downloaded the EXE file.
- Move the new files from the Extracted_AutoCAD2002SA_Updt3 folder to the AutoCAD 2002 Help folder.
- Click Yes to overwrite the existing acad_asa.chm and acad_asa.lim files.