AutoCAD LT® 2002 Support Assistance
Download the Newest Edition of
AutoCAD LT 2002 Support Assistance
This update includes over 100 new
and updated solutions.
Have questions like these crossed your mind while using AutoCAD LT® software?
- Is there a fast way to redefine multiple blocks in a drawing?
- Can I open a web browser from AutoCAD LT?
- What does this error message mean--INTERNAL ERROR: !DBUTIL.CPP @855?
You can find the answers to these and almost 1,200
other questions about AutoCAD LT 2002 software in AutoCAD LT 2002 Support
And it's easy to use! Just click Support
Assistance on the Help menu in AutoCAD LT 2002 software. Be sure to check out
"Getting the Most from Support Assistance" so you can use the best approach to
find what you are looking for.
In AutoCAD LT 2002 Support Assistance, you'll find
- almost 1,200 solutions written by Autodesk Product
Support Analysts in response to questions from AutoCAD LT users
- a page dedicated to the solutions we think you will
find most helpful (click the What's Hot link inside Support Assistance)
- solutions written in anticipation of questions you
might have when installing AutoCAD LT 2002
- links to other Autodesk support resources, in case
you can't find the answer you're looking for inside Support Assistance
Autodesk Product Support Analysts write new solutions
every week, so bookmark this page to check frequently for updates.
To install the newest edition of AutoCAD LT 2002 Support
- Download the AutoCADLT2002SA_updt3.exe file.
- After you download the file, double-click the EXE file. It will
unzip in a folder named Extracted_AutoCADLT2002SA_updt3, a
subfolder of the folder into which you downloaded the EXE file.
- Move the new files from the Extracted_AutoCADLT2002SA_updt3 folder to the AutoCAD LT 2002 Help folder.
- Click Yes to overwrite the existing aclt_asa.chm and aclt_asa.lim files.