(Russian) AutoCAD 2000 Plotting Update Patch
Autodesk has released an update to the plotter drivers for AutoCAD® 2000 and AutoCAD Map® 2000.
In conjunction with our hardware partners, Hewlett-Packard, Oce, and Xerox®, we created this update to address customer issues with all the plotter drivers that shipped with AutoCAD 2000 and AutoCAD 2000-based products.
In our continuing efforts to support Microsoft® Windows 2000 Professional, this update also addresses a problem in which AutoCAD 2000 plotting is disabled in Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional.
Following is a list of some of the important improvements the AutoCAD 2000 Plotting Update patch provides:
- Additional support for over 30 CalComp™ plotter models
- Support for the AutoCAD DXB file format
- Added Raster and Merge Lines support for the Hewlett-Packard LaserJet printer
- Added support for A3, B4, and B5 paper for all HP-GL/2 devices, including the Hewlett-Packard LaserJet printers
- Plotting from Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- Significantly improved performance with the Hewlett-Packard DesignJet Windows system printer driver in Windows 95 and Windows 98
- Improved quality for vector and OLE plotting for all drivers
- Resolution of several problems with Hewlett-Packard pen plotters
- Correction of certain Windows system printer drivers that cause the program to terminate unexpectedly
- TrueType text quality now responds to TXTQUALITY
- Improved support for Hewlett-Packard 7600 plotters