(Italian) AutoCAD 2000 Plotting Update Patch
Autodesk has released an update to the plotter drivers for AutoCAD® 2000, AutoCAD® Mechanical 2000, Mechanical Desktop® 4, AutoCAD Architectural Desktop™ 2, AutoCAD Map® 2000, AutoCAD LT® 2000, and AutoCAD® OEM 2000-based applications.
Note: The AutoCAD 2000 Plotting Update Patch is not required for the domestic or international versions of AutoCAD Land Development Desktop R2. AutoCAD Land Development Desktop R2 was released after the AutoCAD 2000 plotting update, therefore the update was included in the shipping version.
In conjunction with our hardware partners, Hewlett Packard, Oce, and Xerox, we created this update to address customer issues with all the plotter drivers that shipped with AutoCAD 2000 and AutoCAD-2000 based products.
In respect to our continuing efforts to support Microsoft® Windows 2000 Professional, this update also addresses a problem where AutoCAD 2000 plotting is disabled in Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional.
The following lists some of the important improvements the AutoCAD 2000 Plotting Update patch provides:
- Additional support for over 30 CalComp™ plotter models
- Support for the AutoCAD DXB file format
- Added Raster and Merge Lines support for the Hewlett Packard LaserJet printer
- Added support for A3, B4, and B5 paper for all HP-GL/2 devices, including the Hewlett Packard LaserJet printers
- Plotting from Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- Significantly better performance with the Hewlett Packard DesignJet Windows system printer driver in Windows 95 and Windows 98
- Improved quality for vector and OLE plotting for all drivers
- Several problems with Hewlett Packard pen plotters have been resolved
- Certain Windows system printer drivers that cause the program to terminate unexpectedly have been corrected
- TrueType text quality now responds to TXTQUALITY
- Improved support for Hewlett Packard 7600 plotters