Autodesk® Building Electrical Support Assistance
Support is at Your Fingertips
Have questions like these crossed your mind while using Autodesk® Building Electrical software?
- Is there a fast way to create a straight stair that
includes a landing?
- How do I hide wall seams in multiple story drawings?
- Why is the following error message displayed when I am editing existing AEC
Content: Error writing/closing file?
You can find the answers
to these and over a thousand other questions about Autodesk Building
Electrical software in Autodesk Building Electrical Support
And it's easy to use! Just choose the Support Assistance option from the Help
menu in Autodesk Building Electrical software. Be sure to check out "Getting the Most
from Support Assistance" so you can use the best approach to find what you
are looking for.
In Autodesk Building Electrical Support Assistance, you'll find
- over 1,100 solutions written by Autodesk
Product Support technicians in response to questions from Autodesk Building
Electrical and Autodesk¿ Architectural Desktop 3.3 software users
- a page dedicated to the solutions we think you will
find most helpful (click the What's Hot link inside Support Assistance)
- solutions written in anticipation of questions you
might have when installing Autodesk Building Electrical
- links to other Autodesk support resources, in case
you can't find the answer you're looking for inside Support Assistance
Autodesk Product Support technicians write new solutions every week, so bookmark this page to check frequently for updates.
To download the latest edition of Autodesk Building Electrical Support Assistance:
- Download the bldgelec_sa.chm file.
- Save the CHM file in the Autodesk Building Electrical Help folder.
- Choose Yes to overwrite the bldgelec_sa.chm file.