Autodesk® Architectural Desktop 3.3 Support Assistance
Support is at Your Fingertips
This update includes almost 300 new and updated solutions!
Have questions like these crossed your mind while using Autodesk® Architectural Desktop software?
- Is there a fast way to create a straight stair that includes a landing?
- How do I hide wall seams in multiple story drawings?
- Why is the following error message displayed when I am editing existing AEC Content: Error writing/closing file?
You can find the answers to these and over 2,000 other questions about Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 and AutoCAD® 2002 software in Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 Support Assistance.
And it's easy to use! Just click the Support Assistance option on the Help menu in Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 software. Be sure to check out "Getting the Most from Support Assistance" so you can use the best approach to find what you are looking for.
In Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 Support Assistance, you'll find
- over 2,000 solutions written by Autodesk Product Support technicians in response to questions from AutoCAD and Autodesk Architectural Desktop users
- a page dedicated to the solutions you will find most helpful (click the What's Hot link inside Support Assistance)
- solutions written in anticipation of questions you might have when installing Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3
- links to other Autodesk Support resources, in case you can't find the answer you're looking for inside Support Assistance
Autodesk Product Support Analysts write new solutions every week, so be sure to check out our knowledge base for new solutions and bookmark this page to check frequently for updates.
To install the newest edition of Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 Support Assistance:
- Download the ADT3-3_SA_Updt2.exe file to your hard drive.
- After you download the file, double-click the EXE file. It will unzip in a folder named Extracted_ADT3-3_SA_Updt2, a subfolder of the folder into which you downloaded the EXE file.
- Move the new arch_asa.chm file from the Extracted_ADT3-3_SA_Updt2 folder to the Architectural Desktop 3.3 Help folder.
- Click Yes to overwrite the existing arch_asa.chm file.
You can also download Support Assistance for other Autodesk products.