Mudbox Send to Maya not always working on Mac OS
File > Send To is not working correctly. Maya or Mudbox may not open when you select File > Send To and nothing will be sent.
This issue has been resolved with an update to the libsynHub.dylib file. The steps below describe how to replace the current libsynHub.dylib file with the updated version.
Important: If using Mudbox 2013 Service Pack 1 or later you can omit steps 4 and 5 for Mudbox.
1. Make sure Mudbox 2013 and Maya 2013 are installed.
2. Make a backup copy of your current Maya libsynHub.dylib file located in: /Applications/Autodesk/maya2013/Maya.app/Contents/MacOS
3. Download and extract the attached libsynHub.dylib file to the same location: /Applications/Autodesk/maya2013/Maya.app/Contents/MacOS
4. Make a backup copy of your current Mudbox libsynHub.dylib file located in: /Applications/Autodesk/Mudbox2013/Mudbox.app/Contents/MacOS
5. Download and extract the attached libsynHub.dylib file to the same location: /Applications/Autodesk/Mudbox2013/Mudbox.app/Contents/MacOS
6. Restart and File > Send To will work as expected.