Maya 2012: Deployment with Hotfix 4
IssueCurrently, you cannot include a Hotfix 4 when installing or creating a deployment for Maya 2012 and the option to install a Service Pack is not selectable.
1. Download Maya 2012 Hotfix 4 and put the *.msp file into the x86\maya or x64\maya folder:
- x86 location: C:\Autodesk\Maya_2012_EJ_Win_32-bit\x86\Maya
- x64 location: C:\Autodesk\Maya_2012_EJ_Win_64-bit\x64\Maya
2. Rename the original setup.ini and place the attached setup.ini in its place.
3. Rename Maya-2012-32-bit-setup.ini or the Maya-2012-32-bit-setup.ini to Setup.ini
4. Create the deployment image.
5. Select your target platform. i.e. 32 bit or 64 bit.
6. Uncheck “include only product required for this deployment”.
7. Select your Products. We have tested and confirmed that this works with Maya and Backburner selected.
8. Proceed with the deployment creation.
9. Install Maya 2012 & Hotfix 4 from the deployment image.
Please check out this post for additional information: