In a continued effort to improve, we are releasing this hotfix for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 that addresses a number of survey, and some addition non-survey related issues.
This hotfix contains the solutions to the following issues.
- Creating a feature line from a closed polyline with assigned elevations no longer causes the program to exit.
- Help now appears as expected when running Civil 3D as AutoCAD 2011.
- Datasets containing large numbers of control and non-control points now open and import more quickly.
- Figure prefix databases will now match lower case figure names.
- You can now create parcels from multiple objects selected in a DGN underlay.
- Application Programming Interface changes are included that improve:
- Custom draw issues with second command instances in localized Japanese builds
Note: The name of this hotfix has been changed from Survey and API Hotfix, however, the contents have not changed. If you are unsure if you have already installed this hotfix, attempting to install it again will result in a dialog stating it is not necessary, but will not cause any issues.