Hotfix - Multiple Issue Hotfix
Multiple item to file links may result in items that have out of date file links. Depending on the item state, this could result in some blocked workflows such as assign item, update item and change state. After applying this update, all subsequent assign item and item update operations will create a standard component link for all internal sub components. Only items that are related to files as a primary link are affected on update operations.
Resolves a workflow issue using a custom property to drive an item type through the use of property mapping.
It is strongly recommended to perform a back up prior to the application of this update.
This hotfix cannot be uninstalled. To revert to a pre hotfix state, a restore of a previous back up must be performed.
This update requires Update 1 for Vault Manufacturing 2010 be installed.
- NOTE: Always ensure that a successful backup has been performed before applying any hotfixes.
- Open Autodesk Data Management Server Console and make sure all databases are fully migrated to the latest version.
- Migrate all unmigrated databases and libraries before proceeding.
- Close the Autodesk Data Management Server Console application.
- Run TS1110227.msp on the server to install the hotfix.
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the installed location of Connectivity.ADMSConsole.exe.
- Run Autodesk Data Management Server b2bmigrate operation in command line mode:
- Example: Connectivity.ADMSConsole.Exe -Ob2bmigrate -VUadministrator -VPadmin_password -DBUsql_user -DBPsql_password
- NOTE: Replace 'admin_password' with the appropriate administrator password for the -VP switch.
- The last two command line parameters are required only if the 'sa' password is not the default password.
- A 'migration successful' dialog will display when the b2bmigrate operation has completed.
- Reset the web service by typing 'iisreset' at the command prompt.
- Install the hotfix on all Autodesk Data Management servers.