How to add and modify hatches to a constrained custom content library part
You want to create and modify hatches on autocontrained geometry which is added to the custom content library in AutoCAD Mechanical.
1. Create your geometry in the drawing.
2. Add the new content to the custom library.
3. In the Content Editor, select AutoConstrain from the Authoring Palette.
4. Create dimension from the Authoring Palette.
5. Use AMCHATCH command to add hatch to the geometry.
6. Save and Close content editor.
7. Place the custom content in the drawing.
8. In the size selection dialog choose the diameter and the hatch scale to accommodate the hatch based on the changes in the geometry.