MDI Tabs Update for AutoCAD
When you tried to save, close or plot a drawing, AutoCAD crashed.
This issue can occur when an old version of the Drawing Tabs Utility is loaded. To resolve this issue,
1. At the command prompt, enter APPLOAD.
2. On the "Loaded Applications" tab, locate the MdiTab17.arx entry and note the Path
3. Close AutoCAD
4. Using Windows Explorer, browse to the Path location noted in step 2 above
5. Locate the file named MdiTab17.arx and rename it to MdiTab17.arx.OLD
6. Download the updated MdiTab17.arx file below and place it in the location noted above
Now, AutoCAD should not crash when you save, close or plot a drawing.
Note: The Drawing Tabs Utility is unsupported and provided as-is.