Hotfix - Migration Error - 'PK_ItemToComp' (+Rollup)
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which provides the following updates;
- resolves a restore problem
- improves performance on item assign
- improves performance on BOM display
- corrects an item state change issue
- corrects an item update error 1317
- resolves driving a custom item type workflow
- resolves an item update issue
A restore problem is resolved where a migration fails with the message "Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ItemToComp'".
Item assign may take some time on DWGs with numerous 2D structures. This hotfix updates circular reference checking to improve item assign performance.
An improvement is included to address a performance issue with displaying BOM.
On localized builds (non ENU) the checkbox to include children on some change state operations is corrected to be checked and dimmed (unselectable).
Resolves an item update operation 1317 error...
- on a DWG with a standard component,
- with PSEQUIVALENCE set,
- the item number mapped to the component name,
- and a manually created item is set as a duplicate.
Resolves a workflow issue using a custom property to drive an item type through the use of property mapping.
Corrects the item type being reset when performing an item update.
NOTE: Always ensure that a successful backup has been performed before applying any hotfixes.
- Begin with Autodesk Data Management Server 2009 SP0 installed.
- Open Autodesk Data Management Server Console and make sure all databases are fully migrated to the latest version. Migrate all unmigrated databases and libraries before proceeding.
- Close the Autodesk Data Management Server Console application.
- Run TS1101007.msp on the server to install the hotfix.
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the installed location of Connectivity.ADMSConsole.Exe
- Run ADMS Console b2bmigrate operation in command line mode:
Ex: Connectivity.ADMSConsole.Exe -Ob2bmigrate -VUadministrator -VP -DBUsa -DBPAutodeskVault@26200
NOTE: Replace with the appropriate administrator password for the -VP switch. The last two command line parameters are required only if the ‘sa’ password is not the default password).
- A 'migration successful' dialog will display when the b2bmigrate operation has completed.
- Reset the web service by typing 'iisreset' at the command prompt.
- Install the hotfix on all Autodesk Data Management servers.