Problems accessing or viewing the Registration/Activation Wizard
IssueWhen you tried to register your AutoCAD®-based product, you were not able to correctly view or access the Registration or Product Activation Wizard.
Common issues that prevent access or proper viewing of the Registration or Product Activation Wizard are listed below. You should try applying these solutions first, and then review further instructions if the problem persists.
If these solutions do not resolve the Registration Wizard problem, the following tests will help determine the cause of the problem:
- If you are unable to activate the software online, you can obtain an activation code by calling the Autodesk Registrations and Activations team at 800-551-1490.
- Many Registration Wizard issues can be resolved by running the software in Windows Diagnostic Mode. Reboot the computer into diagnostic mode and try the function again. For more information, refer to the following solution: Starting AutoCAD® in Windows® diagnostic mode.
- Note: Online registration is not available in diagnostic mode. You should contact the Autodesk Registrations and Activations team at 800-551-1490 to obtain a code.
If you worked through the standard troubleshooting steps without resolving the issue, follow this link (http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS1076646) for additional technical assistance.
Please collect this information from your system before requesting technical assistance:
- Screenshots of any error messages encountered
- Steps taken to try and resolve the behavior