For more information about the following Subscription and Support offerings contact your Autodesk reseller or sales representative.
- Hotline support (see below for details)
- Version Upgrades
- Feature Extensions
- Maintenance (Upgrades, Support) for associated Infrastructure or Media Management software
- Waived Platform Transfer fees
- Telephone hotline and email support
- Searchable online knowledgebase
- Remote login diagnostics
- Discussion forums and product mailing lists
- Emergency license generation (24h online self-service)
Autodesk Certified Hardware Support & Other 3rd Party Hardware SUpport
- Technical assistance and advanced parts exchange (APE) service for Autodesk hardware and peripherals such as storage, audio, tablets, graphics cards and monitors.
- On-site technical assistance from Autodesk
- Hotline Support or Subscription plus Autodesk Hardware Support are pre-requisites for purchasing on-site assistance.
System Integration and Installation
- Consider the onsite system configuration by a qualified technician.
- Start production immediately and generate revenue for a faster return on investment.