Autodesk® Stitcher™ Unlimited 2009 software is supported on the following operating systems and more recent versions:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional, (SP2) 32-bit
- Microsoft ® Windows Vista® Business, (SP1) 32-bit
- Apple® Mac OS® X 10.4.10 and 10.5.2 (Intel® processor version only)
To be able to load panoramas in Apple® QuickTime® application program format (MOV) the following software is required:
At a minimum, Stitcher Unlimited 2009 requires a system with the following hardware:
- Intel® Pentium® 4 (or equivalent) processor, 1 GHz or faster
- Macintosh®: Intel®-based Macintosh computers
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP / 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® operating system (2 GB recommended)
- 200 MB free hard drive space (for installation), 2 GB recommended
- Ethernet adapter
- Hardware-accelerated OpenGL® 1.2 professional graphics card with latest graphics driver available on vendor’s site.
- Two-button mouse with mouse driver software
- DVD-ROM drive
Note: View a list of supported hardware for other Autodesk 3D applications. Although Stitcher has not been officially qualified on this hardware, we recommend you use these components with your application.