Subscription Advantage Pack 2 for Autodesk Smoke 2012
The Autodesk® Subscription Advantage Pack 2 brings new platforms, expanded format support and new creative tools to Autodesk® Smoke® 2012 software.
- Smoke when and where you need it – Support for Thunderbolt(TM) storage and video I/O lets you build a flexible editing and finishing workflow using Smoke on Apple® MacBook Pro and iMac® computers. Use the AJA Io XT to capture, monitor and output SD, HD, or stereoscopic 3D video when working on-set or on your desktop using a Thunderbolt-enabled Mac device.
- Plays well with others – If you’re not editing from scratch, import timelines with support for popular metadata, camera and native file formats.
- Import your timelines from Apple® Final Cut Pro® X and Avid® Media Composer 6
- Export H264 files
- Work with ARRI Look files
- Red SKD 4.2 update, including Orientation & Magic Motion Support
- Alembic CG support – Integrate CG elements and metadata into your project easily and quickly through Alembic open CG file format support and get your visual effects finished faster.
- Faster interaction in Action – Work quickly even on complex composites in Action with an optimized UI that lets you move faster between nodes, tool tabs and other UI elements.
Autodesk Subscription Advantage Pack 1 for Autodesk Smoke 2012
The Autodesk® Subscription Advantage Pack 1 for Smoke includes powerful new creative and technical tools plus increased format support.
- Creative tools – New and enhanced tools provide stylized graphic effects to create original looks and more control over relighting, motion blur, and recursive operations. Presets help you to be creative faster.
- Matchbox fragment shader – Spark your creativity with the new GLSL fragment shader tool. Matchbox lets you access, design, and add custom-built GPU enhanced fragment shaders to Smoke.
- Stereoscopic 3D viewing modes – Additional stereoscopic 3D viewing modes help you visually scan for differences between left and right eyes.
- Format support – Support now includes Apple® ProRes QuickTime™ files and MXF OP-1a export, HDRx support, AVCHD codec import, and Avid DNxHD® format in a QuickTime wrapper.