Road Survey & Design Software
CAiCE™ Visual® Transportation 10 civil engineering software is designed to handle road survey- and design-related projects.
CAiCE Visual Survey
CAiCE™ Visual® Survey software provides precision data import, processing, editing, analysis, and presentation tools for surveying professionals.
- Survey data processing—Import, edit, and process raw survey data for easy integration into design workflows.
- Integrate data from many sources and formats—Supports more than 50 data collector and raw survey file formats.
- Coordinate geometry—Full-featured COGO functions.
CAiCE Visual Survey Brochure (pdf - 42Kb)
CAiCE Visual Survey Features & Benefits (pdf - 93Kb)
CAiCE Visual Survey Q&A (pdf - 108Kb)
CAiCE Visual Roads
CAiCE™ Visual® Roads software helps you create design models for roadway design projects, including surface rehabilitation, widening, simple roadways, and complex highways and interchanges.
- Design modeling—Create alignments, profiles, super-elevation specifications, and corridor models.
- Earthwork and volume computation—Powerful, yet easy-to-use earthwork computation capabilities enable you to classify and compute volumes for different material types.
- Digital terrain modeling—Complete DTM creation, editing, and display.
CAiCE Visual Roads Brochure (pdf - 40Kb)
CAiCE Visual Roads Features & Benefits (pdf - 110Kb)
CAiCE Visual Roads Q&A (pdf - 123Kb)
CAiCE Visual Survey & Roads
CAiCE™ Visual® Survey & Roads software includes the full functionality of CAiCE Visual Survey and CAiCE Visual Roads software.