Utilize the full range of mechanical simulation tools in Autodesk® Simulation Mechanical software with the benefits of the cloud:
- Study design performance with tools for linear and nonlinear static stress and dynamics.
- Determine stress, strain, displacement, shear, and axial forces for a wide range of materials.
- Predict the dynamic loads and inertial effects involved in motion, drop tests, and impact.
Structural design, analysis, and engineering
Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional software provides structural engineers with advanced building analysis capabilities for large and complex structures.
- Bidirectional linking with Autodesk® Revit® Structure software.
- Seamlessly transfer the model and results to Autodesk® AutoCAD® Structural Detailing software to generate fabrication drawings.
- Integrated reinforced concrete design and steel design modules based on more than 40 international steel codes and 30 reinforced concrete codes.
Plastic injection molding
- More accurately predict the orientation of short and long glass fibers—including long fiber breakage.
- Evaluate plastic part shrinkage and warpage based on grade-specific materials and processing parameters.
- Simulate a wide range of plastic injection molding processes and specialized process applications.
Fluid flow and thermal simulation
Autodesk ® Simulation CFD software provides computational fluid dynamics tools for fluid flow and thermal simulations. Autodesk Sim 360 includes the full functionality of Autodesk Simulation CFD Motion for:
- Designing electronic components to operate below their temperature limits.
- Studying mechanical and natural ventilation and evaluating the performance of HVAC equipment.
- Predicting contaminant dispersion and smoke migration in and around buildings.
Additional cloud capabilities
Available to customers with a qualifying Autodesk® software products with active Autodesk® Subscription:
Optionally store your design files online through your Autodesk® 360 account so you can access them almost anytime, anywhere.
Collaboration and sharing
Easily share files, keep track of updates, and invite others to comment on designs in the Autodesk 360 collaboration workspace. Enable users to quickly access and edit work on the go. Receive email notifications when files are updated.
Secure and reliable
Autodesk offers secure access to design files so customers can work and share designs confidently. We invest heavily in the security and reliability of the Autodesk 360 platform to keep your work safe and backed up at all times.