Free Mobile Viewer App to Edit and Share Files
Extend your Autodesk® 360 desktop and reduce design review cycles with the Autodesk® 360 Mobile App (formerly known as Autodesk Design Review Mobile App). It’s the free*, all-digital way to review DWG™, DWF™, Autodesk® Revit®, and Autodesk® Navisworks® software files on-the-go. Without the original design software, you can view, comment, and share 2D and 3D files with this free mobile viewer app. Accurately annotate, revise, and collaborate on your drawings while you are on location, in meetings, or out of the office.
- Increase efficiency—Use intuitive tools to view, comment, and share 2D and 3D DWG and DWF, Revit, and Navisworks files stored in your Autodesk® 360 account while in the field
- Comment—Add comments, information, and suggestions for design changes, by file, sheet, or simply view from your Android or iPhone
- Enhance communication—Share changes with your extended team and stakeholders—even if they don’t have the original design software
- Reduce costs and save time—Eliminate paper, avoid misunderstandings and confusion with this mobile viewer
- View files on-the-go—Open and view drawings, maps, and models on your mobile phone
- Track and import changes—Manage, track, and round-trip changes into the original design software to complete the review cycle
Training & Support
Beyond the Paper Blog
Community & Support
DWF Developer Center
*Free products are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license and services agreement that accompanies the software.