Real-Time Design Visualization & Presentation Software
Autodesk® Opticore™ Studio Professional real-time design visualization software provides a flexible platform for presentation, evaluation, and communication of designs in multiple presentation environments, including CAVEs (computer-aided virtual environments). It enables product designers and visualization specialists to create real-time and virtual-reality presentations for design and engineering review, offering data-quality verification with a high level of visual reliability. It can also be used to generate visual assets for use downstream in the product development workflow.
- Import 3D models—Supported formats include Autodesk® Alias®, Autodesk® Inventor®, Autodesk® Maya®, DWG™, Pro/ENGINEER®, IGES, STEP, Open Inventor™, Cosmo™, Rhino 3D, and STL files. Additional formats supported through Autodesk® DirectConnect data exchange software.
- Apply realistic materials—Large set of predefined materials and shaders.
- Place models in photorealistic environments—Use real-life high dynamic range (HDR) photographs as backdrops and lighting environments or set up directly using image-based lighting (IBL).
- Graphical programming and scripting—Define advanced behaviors.
- Support for multiple presentation environments—Head-mounted displays (HMDs), CAVEs, and powerwalls; stereographic display; and motion tracking and VR device interaction.