Design FastView Server-Side Workshop
Autodesk Design FastView is a set of server and client tools that enable rapid generation and synchronization of graphics based on Autodesk® GIS Design Server database objects.
This server-side workshop will provide you with hands-on experience configuring Design FastView and generating cache files on the Autodesk GIS Design Server.
- Two and three tiered architecture
- Neutral Autodesk Cache (NAC)
- NAC file contents and naming
- FastView themes
- Creating NAC files
- Synchronizing NAC files and the Autodesk GIS Design Server database
- Creating NAC files based on a three-dimensional theme
- Multiple builders
- Resynchronizing NAC files or the Autodesk GIS Design Server database
- Multiple synchronization settings
- Autodesk® GIS Design Server Extension for Autodesk Map course
- Some Oracle experience
Duration: 0.5 days
Cost: $250.00 USD
This course is not yet scheduled. To express interest in future course dates, please send an email to the Enterprise Training Team
with the name of the course and city where you'd like to attend.