Autodesk Domain Modeler Workshop
The Autodesk® Domain Modeler is a Rational Rose® add-on that enables the development of an object-oriented data model for infrastructure data. It is used to visually model database objects and relationships. It provides developers with the tools to model an accurate representation of real-world data. It creates and maintains rules to control the creation and manipulation of data, and provides for easy data model maintenance. The Autodesk Domain Modeler also enables developers to create and maintain Autodesk® GIS Design Server databases and Model Engine databases.
This workshop will provide you with hands-on experience building a simple object model, an Autodesk GIS Design Server database, and a model engine database. You will use Rational Rose, Autodesk GIS Design Server, Autodesk® Map software, and the Autodesk® GIS Design Server Extension for Autodesk Map to implement and test your object model and model engine rules.
- What is the Autodesk Domain Modeler?
- Setting up an Autodesk Domain Modeler development environment
- Creating an Autodesk GIS Design Server database
- Creating model engine rules
- Modeling a spatial object
- Modeling a non spatial object
- Class associations
- Class inheritance
- Object connectivity
- Adding labels to objects
- Autodesk GIS Design Server Extension for Autodesk Map course
Duration: 2 days
Cost: $1000.00 USD