Autodesk Revit API
This course is designed to provide a grounding in the fundamentals of programming with the Revit API for Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit Structure, and Autodesk Revit MEP.
A basic understanding of the Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit Structure and/or Autodesk Revit MEP products, and programming knowledge of VB.NET or C# is required.
Attendees for the webcast must have access to a telephone and high-speed internet connection.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and functions of the Autodesk Revit API.
- Understand the capabilities of the latest version of the Revit API.
- Revit API overview
- Defining external commands
- Extracting/adding element properties
- Extracting element geometry information
- Creating basic objects
- Creating sheets and views
- Using analytical information
- Using structural elements
- Accessing project information
- Creating forms
- Defining standard families
- Adding document level events
Copies of presentation material, sample projects containing codes, Labs and exercises.
2 days hands on or 3 hour webcast
Note: Due to ongoing updates, content delivered during the class may differ slightly from that described here.