CADtoEarth for Autodesk® Inventor®
CADtoEarth for Autodesk® Inventor® is part of a family of add-ins that establishes a bidirectional connection between CAD environments and Google Earth or Google Maps.
CADtoEarth allows users to create personal accounts in the CADtoEarth web community and provides individual control over the visibility of uploaded data.
Below is the partial list of what you can expect from the tool:
- Import a section of surface from Google Earth into modeling session with applied satellite imagery;
- Get information about building layer from Google Earth;
- Place your 3D structure on the imported surface within modeling session and then upload it back to Google Earth;
- Direct access to the surface profile with ground elevations
- Automated process of uploading Inventor model to Google Earth
- Ability to visualize Inventor models in a 3D view of Google Earth environment
Target Industries: Industrial Machinery, AEC, Consumer products
Compatible with Autodesk products: Autodesk® Inventor® 2016, Autodesk® Inventor® 2015, Autodesk® Inventor® 2014, Autodesk® Inventor® 2013
Integration: Fully integrated with the Autodesk Inventor application environment.
AMC Bridge is a leading provider of software development services in the areas of computer aided design, engineering and manufacturing. Our clients have benefited from our expertise in the fields of mathematical modeling, analytical geometry, 3D graphics, finite elements and structural analysis, as well as data and process management.
AMC Bridge LLC
10 Lake Shore Drive S., Randolph, NJ, 07869, USA