Last Updated: November 12, 2013
Your access to and use of this Service is governed by these Special Service Terms, which form part of the Pixlr Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) which incorporate these Special Service Terms by this reference (collectively, “these Terms” herein).
I. CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE
You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, or Content that promotes activities or practices that pose a risk to your health or that are otherwise illegal or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind, including bodily injury and death, incurred as a result of the use of any Content edit, uploaded, posted, shared, emailed or otherwise transmitted or made available via the Service.
You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen Content, but that we and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, remove or move, permanently or temporarily, any Content that is available via the Service. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, safety, or usefulness of such Content.
II. SAVING LOCALLY OR EDITING YOUR CONTENT
With respect to Your Content (such as photos) that you edit using the Service, to the extent Your Content is saved by you on your local computer or mobile device, they are not uploaded to the Service. Other than as permitted by you hereunder or requested by you, we will not use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate or reformat your photos. In addition, if you do upload any photos to the Service solely for the purpose of editing the photos, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete the copies of such photos stored by the Service promptly after it is no longer necessary for such photos to be stored by the Service.
III. HOW OTHERS MAY USE YOUR CONTENT
In those instances where you upload, post, share, email or otherwise transmit or make available Your Content to the Service, your grant of rights regarding our and others’ rights to use Your Content is governed by these Terms. Without limitation, by publishing, sharing, or posting Your Content or otherwise making it available for other users to use, view or access through the Service, you grant to each other user of the Service a non-exclusive worldwide right to use, copy, display, share, distribute, rate, comment on, and publicly perform Your Content, in each case as permitted by the functionality of the Service. Such license is an agreement solely between you and the other user (as licensee) of Your Content.
IV. OTHER RESTRICTIONS; CONFLICTING TERMS
Your right to use the Service is subject to these Terms. Without limitation of these Terms (including, without limitation, the “Be Nice” Policy), this Service is not intended for the exchange of Sensitive Personal Information, and by using this Service, you agree that you will not include in Your Content any Content which violate(s) another’s rights and will not include any image of any individual from which his or her personal identity could be determined.
V. HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If have any questions regarding the Service or you want to contact us, please direct your communications as follows:
- ACCOUNT: To terminate your account or for questions or issues about your account, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: For claims of copyright infringement, please contact CopyrightAgent@autodesk.com in accordance with Section 19.c. of these Terms.
- OBJECTIONS TO CHANGES: If you do not agree to material changes we’ve made to these Terms, please provide written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org pursuant to Section 19.g. of these Terms, specifying the “Last Updated” date of these Terms with which you disagree, and what you disagree with.
- TECHNICAL QUESTIONS AND ALL OTHER INQUIRIES: For technical questions and all other inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
- In the event of any irreconcilable conflict or inconsistency between any of the terms and conditions of the Terms of Service and those of these Special Service Terms, the terms and conditions of these Special Service Terms will govern.
© 2013 Autodesk, Inc.