PartscapeNavigator provides unique part mapping technology to find similar parts or duplicates and assemblies using 3D-shapes and ERP/PDM data. Its Features include:
- Patented shape-based search (algorithm of 3DSearchIT) included
- Automatic clustering of similar parts and assemblies
- Automatic duplicate analysis
- Automated classification of parts and assemblies
- Professional standard part libraries for DIN/EN/ISO/ANSI parts
- Reduce the number of parts and complexity costs
- Improve re-use of parts and avoid unnecessary creation of new parts
- Decrease immediately search time without prior classification
- Improve master data quality
Target Industries: Machinery Manufacturing, Transportation Equipment Manufacturing, Industrial Manufacturing
Compatibility: Autodesk® Inventor® 2017, Autodesk® Inventor® 2016, Autodesk® Inventor® 2015, Autodesk® Inventor® 2014
Integration: PartscapeNavigator is launched from the Autodesk Inventor menu, under "Tools/User Commands". The part map itself will have a separate window offering additional commands.
Languages: English, German
Countries: Germany (headquarter), worldwide (consulting, implementation).
CADBAS GmbH is an expert and innovative leader for management of part diversity and complexity based in Essen, Germany since 1986. For our customers we work out strategies, processes and implement solutions to structure, to find and to increase the re-use of parts, components, solutions and know-how.
CADBAS GmbH, Teilevielfalt Wissen Innovationen
Phone: +49 201 24723-0