AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 Language Packs
After AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 is installed, download and install an AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 language pack to run AutoCAD Mechanical in your preferred language. We are also providing a "hotfix" for Autodesk Content Explorer at the bottom of this download page, required after installing an AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 language pack.
AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 must already be installed.
- Select and download one of the language packs below.
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file and click Install to extract the AutoCAD Mechanical language pack files.
- The language pack installer will start after the extraction is completed.
- Click the “Install” button to install the downloaded AutoCAD Mechnical language pack.
- After installation, you can launch AutoCAD Mechanical in the selected language by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut created for each language, or from the Windows Start menu.
Brazilian Portuguese (Português - Brasil)
Simplified Chinese (简体中文)
Traditional Chinese (繁體中文)
More languages coming soon.
Autodesk Content Service 2013 Language Pack Hotfix
After installing a new language of AutoCAD Mechanical, Autodesk Content Explorer may fail to work.
Download the multi-lingual Autodesk Content Service 2013 installer below, and follow the instructions provided in the readme, to address the following issues:
- Issue #1 – Cannot apply a downloaded language pack to the Autodesk Content Service 2013
- Issue #2 – Autodesk Content Service 2013 non-English installations from Tools & Utilities are causing a Service Error Local Mismatch
Readme (select language version):