AutoCAD LT 2014 Language Packs
After AutoCAD LT 2014 is installed, download and install an AutoCAD LT 2014 language pack to run AutoCAD LT in your preferred language.
We are also providing a "hotfix" for Autodesk Content Explorer at the bottom of this download page, required after installing an AutoCAD LT 2014 language pack.
AutoCAD LT 2014 must already be installed.
- Select and download one of the language packs below.
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file and click Install to extract the AutoCAD LT language pack files.
- The language pack installer will start after the extraction is completed.
- Click the “Install” button to install the downloaded AutoCAD LT language pack.
- After installation, you can launch AutoCAD LT in the selected language by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut created for each language, or from the Windows Start menu.
Brazilian Portuguese (Português - Brasil)
Simplified Chinese (简体中文)
Traditional Chinese (繁體中文)
Please check back to see if additional languages have been added.
Autodesk Content Service Language Pack Hotfix
After installing a new language of AutoCAD LT 2014, Autodesk Content Explorer may fail to work.
Download the multi-lingual Autodesk Content Service installer below to address this issue.
Readme (select language version):