Factory Design Utilities 2013 Language Packs
For you to run Factory Design Suite in your preferred language. After Factory Design Suite 2013 is installed, please install an AutoCAD Architecture 2013 language pack, AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 language Pack and Inventor 2013 Language Pack according to the products you have installed. After that please download and install corresponding Factory Design Utilities Language Packs.
We are also providing a "hotfix" for the issue that the size of asset which has decimal values in asset chains are multiplied in German LP or Localization build at the Updates & Service Packs page, required after installing Factory Design Utilities Language Packs for German or other European Languages.
Factory Design Suite 2013 must already be installed, either Inventor, AutoCAD Archetecture or Mechanical has been installed. And the Languages Packs for them have been installed.
- Select and download one of the language packs for Inventor or AutoCAD below.
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file and click Install to extract the language pack files.
- The language pack installer will start after the extraction is completed.
- Click the “Install” button to install the downloaded Factory Design Utilities Language Packs.
- After installation, you can launch AutoCAD Factory and Inventor Factory in the selected language by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut created for each language, or from the Windows Start menu.
Brazilian Portuguese (Português - Brasil)
Simplified Chinese (简体中文)
Traditional Chinese (繁體中文)