AutoCAD LT 2013 Language Packs
After AutoCAD LT 2013 is installed, download and install an AutoCAD LT 2013 language pack to run AutoCAD in your preferred language. We are also providing a "hotfix" for Autodesk Content Explorer at the bottom of this download page, required after installing an AutoCAD LT 2013 language pack.
AutoCAD LT 2013 must already be installed.
- Select and download one of the language packs below.
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file and click Install to extract the AutoCAD language pack files.
- The language pack installer will start after the extraction is completed.
- Click the “Install” button to install the downloaded AutoCAD language pack.
- After installation, you can launch AutoCAD LT in the selected language by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut created for each language, or from the Windows Start menu.
Brazilian Portuguese (Português - Brasil)
Simplified Chinese (简体中文)
Traditional Chinese (繁體中文)
Autodesk Content Service 2013 Language Pack Hotfix
After installing a new language of AutoCAD LT, Autodesk Content Explorer may fail to work.
Download the multi-lingual Autodesk Content Service 2013 installer below, and follow the instructions provided in the readme, to address the following issues:
- Issue #1 – Cannot apply a downloaded language pack to the Autodesk Content Service 2013
- Issue #2 – Autodesk Content Service 2013 non-English installations from Tools & Utilities are causing a Service Error Local Mismatch
Readme (select language version):