AutoCAD 2013 Language Packs
After AutoCAD 2013 is installed, download and install an AutoCAD 2013 language pack to run AutoCAD in your preferred language.
For use with AutoCAD 2013, and the AutoCAD software included in the 2013 Autodesk Design Suites – AutoCAD Design Suite, Product Design Suite, Factory Design Suite, Building Design Suite, Infrastructure Design Suite and Plant Design Suite.
We are also providing a "hotfix" for Autodesk Content Explorer at the bottom of this download page, required after installing an AutoCAD 2013 language pack.
AutoCAD 2013 must already be installed, either as a standalone product, or as part of a 2013 Autodesk Design Suite.
- Select and download one of the language packs below.
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file and click Install to extract the AutoCAD language pack files.
- The language pack installer will start after the extraction is completed.
- Click the “Install” button to install the downloaded AutoCAD language pack.
- After installation, you can launch AutoCAD in the selected language by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut created for each language, or from the Windows Start menu.
Brazilian Portuguese (Português - Brasil)
Simplified Chinese (简体中文)
Traditional Chinese (繁體中文)
Autodesk Content Service 2013 Language Pack Hotfix
After installing a new language of AutoCAD, Autodesk Content Explorer may fail to work.
Download the multi-lingual Autodesk Content Service 2013 installer below, and follow the instructions provided in the readme, to address the following issues:
- Issue #1 – Cannot apply a downloaded language pack to the Autodesk Content Service 2013
- Issue #2 – Autodesk Content Service 2013 non-English installations from Tools & Utilities are causing a Service Error Local Mismatch
Readme (select language version):