Siteworks for Revit
Siteworks for Revit® enables architects, designers and planners to shape the terrain for their building sites using grading tools to model pads, parking lots, streets, sidewalks and retaining walls – all within the Revit environment. Siteworks is intended to help these professionals convey preliminary design intent about the building site within the Revit model to help facilitate their collaboration with civil engineers. And because Siteworks runs inside of Revit software and uses native families, components and toposurfaces, designs become part of the overall Building Information Model and help with visualizing your conceptual building plans.
Benefits for Architects
- Provides an early-stage design tool for architects to communicate conceptual design ideas about the building site to civil engineers, who will complete the detailed site design with professional civil engineering tools like AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2012
- Provides grading features directly into the Building Information Model to visualize the building site and quickly iterate conceptual designs
- Provides architects, landscape architects and planners to convey design intent and help facilitate collaboration with all project stakeholders including owners and civil engineering firms
Pinnacle Series for Civil Engineering
Pinnacle Series helps firms get the most out of their Autodesk software investments and enables them to spend less money on training and decrease lost billable time.
Using Pinnacle Series for Civil Engineering, organizations can overcome barriers to adopting new releases of AutoCAD Civil 3D software by providing resources that keep even the occasional users productive. Workflows, Cheat Sheets, Videos, On-line Training, Chat and Technical Support resources are included.
Benefits for Civil Engineers
- Initially implement and accelerate adoption of AutoCAD Civil 3D or upgrade to current releases
- Implement and standardize workflow procedures
- Train people on how to do their work and use new AutoCAD Civil 3D features
- Have people help themselves when they get stuck
Content is delivered through a concurrent user and perpetual license model, meaning organizations can buy just what they need and never lose the purchased content
For more Information visit the Eagle Point web site.
Eagle Point Software Corporation
4131 Westmark Drive
Dubuque, IA 52002