Building 3D Models Tutorials: AutoCAD for Mac
These tutorials introduce you to the exciting world of 3D design and visualization. Learn the important concepts and efficient techniques of 3D modeling.
Before you begin a tutorial
- Create a folder named AutoCAD for Mac on your hard drive.
- Under the folder AutoCAD for Mac, create a folder named Tutorials.
- Download the associated ZIP file to your hard drive.
- Unzip the ZIP file to /AutoCAD for Mac/Tutorials.
Tutorial 1: Create Basic 3D Objects
Create basic 3D shapes known as solid primitives.
- Display the Modeling tool set
- Create simple 3D primitives
- Extrude 2D objects