Getting Started Tutorials: AutoCAD for Mac
These tutorials provide an introduction to the most commonly used features of AutoCAD for Mac. Use them to learn the basic features so you can begin working quickly.
Before you begin a tutorial
- Create a folder named AutoCAD for Mac on your hard drive.
- Under the folder AutoCAD for Mac, create a folder named Tutorials.
- Download the associated ZIP file to your hard drive.
- Unzip the ZIP file to /AutoCAD for Mac/Tutorials.
Tutorial 1: Getting Started with the Basics
Get a quick introduction to AutoCAD for Mac. Draw a line, select and delete objects, use dynamic input to enter commands, and change your view by zooming and panning. Learn to use online help to access additional information.
- File Open, Save, Line, Select, Undo, Close, Zoom, Pan, Online Help
Tutorial 2: Drawing Setup
Learn to set up a drawing environment in AutoCAD for Mac. Use a drawing template file, switch to the Annotation tool set, select drawing units, set the plot scale, and get an overview of model space and paper space.
- Create a New File, Switch Tool Sets, Viewport and Plot Scale, Drawing Units, Model and Paper Space