Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2011—English
This download is the latest update for Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2011 software as a standalone product and as part of AutoCAD® Revit® Architecture Suite 2011 and AutoCAD® Revit® Architecture Visualization Suite 2011 software.
It is available to users who have purchased a valid license for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011, AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2011 or AutoCAD Revit Architecture Visualization Suite 2011, and is subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that appears during installation.
For a list of improvements, please download the Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2011 Update Enhancement List:
Update 2 – September 2010
Update 2 is not a full install; rather it is using service pack technology similar to AutoCAD®- based products. Prior to installing the Update 2, please verify that you have already installed the First Customer Ship build of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 which is available below.
Before You Download
Please read before downloading and installing:
Read all instructions above then click the following link to download.
The service pack can be applied to both the standalone and suite versions of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011.
First Customer Ship of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 (Full Install) – April 2010
- The Readme file is located in the Documentation section of the installer.
- The full install executable file contains both 32 and 64-bit versions of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011.
- The executable file can be applied to both the standalone and suite versions of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011.
- Files saved in new releases of this product are not compatible with previous releases. However, files saved in the same release are compatible across different build numbers.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 browser (or later) is required.
- For problems downloading or installing Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 and for general information or questions, contact Autodesk Product Support (Autodesk® Subscription login required).
Download or get more information about a previous release.