Microsoft SharePoint and Autodesk Vault Integration
Integration of Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 and Autodesk® Vault 2012 data management software connects design teams and the extended business enterprise. Together, Vault and SharePoint give the right people the right data at the right time.
- Maximize the value of your data - Realize the best of both solutions with a seamless integration that takes advantage of new features and functionality from SharePoint 2010 and Vault 2012.
- Enable complementary business processes with engineering workflows - SharePoint users now have direct access to vaulted data and can more easily incorporate it into existing enterprise data, tools, and processes.
- Rapidly respond to business needs - By integrating with Vault, SharePoint interactive, visual search experience now extends to design and engineering, helping team members find the information they need.
- Make better decisions - SharePoint users now have instant access to accurate design information for interactive dashboards, scorecards, reports, and business applications.
- Connect and empower your people - Using the latest social computing enhancements in SharePoint 2010, Vault enables designers and engineers to participate in communities through video conferencing, capturing discussions, and sharing expertise.
For more information:
Autodesk Vault and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 White Paper (pdf - 82Kb) - Improve your current business processes to streamline decision making across your organization.
Autodesk Vault YouTube page - See the Vault and SharePoint integration in action.
Chemring Australia turns to Vault and SharePoint to manage design data and improve business processes.
Chemring's success with SharePoint and Vault (pdf - 795Kb) - Chemring Australia turns to Vault and SharePoint to manage design data and improve business processes.
Autodesk Vault data management software - Learn more about Vault.
Autodesk Vault Facebook page - Join the Autodesk Vault Facebook community to get tips and tricks on working with Vault from product experts as well as other customers.